- Your computer must be registered to use Siena's network. In addition, you must agree to abide by Siena's Computing Use Policy.
- Until you are registered, network access is limited to Siena's web site, Apple.com, Google.com, Microsoft.com, and some antivirus providers so that you have access to software updates.
- Important note! As part of the registration process your computer will be scanned for Up-to-date antivirus software and Windows security patches.
- Windows comes with a free anti-virus program called Defender. If you are having trouble with 3rd party anti-virus software, please try using Defender.
- Devices that do not have a browser (ex. Gaming, Blu-ray, Smart TV's, etc.) will need to be manually registered